- Added a new field in the Engagement > Social wizard to add a Meta pixel code.
- New recurring Stripe transactions will now be synced to WooCommerce Subscriptions, if available.
- Added the ability to mark specific post or page revisions to be saved. Unmarked revisions will be purged if a maximum number of revisions is set.
- In the Advertizing > Add-ons wizard, added Publisher Media Kit as an available add-on.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong name fields are sometimes displayed to readers in the My Account UI.
- Fixed bugs related to pullquotes and search block styles that affect WordPress 6.1.
- Added support for Constant Contact in the Subscription block.