The best place to ask for help with things that come up after launch is the
#newspack-help channel in Newspack Slack. We’ve created a workflow form that you can use to submit your question, which will post your request to the channel and automatically notify the support team.
Submitting a form
- In the
#newspack-helpchannel, click the plus sign with a lightning bolt, then choose Submit Help Request.
- Fill out the form:
Here are the options for the “What do you need help with?”:
- Something seems broken
- Need instruction around a feature
- Trying to add something to the site
- The form is then displayed in the channel.
- A Newspack support team member will assign a ticket emoji to the request, which will display two notifications from our Assist bot in the message thread. The first notification is confirming that your request is in our queue. The second notification will include a prompt to visit Assist to learn more – this is completely optional.
- A member of the Newspack support team will work with you in the message thread to resolve the issue.
- When finished, the Newspack support team will close the request in which you’ll receive the option to rate your support experience.
Please note that this shouldn’t be a review of the product experience (e.g. unavailable features, bug reporting, etc.) and only a review of your experience working with the Newspack support team with this particular solution. After a review has been submitted, it cannot be edited.
- When the thread closes, you have the option to reopen the ticket if the same issue occurs. Alternatively, you can also open a new request.