- New location fields in the Reader Revenue wizard to accommodate Strip payment request buttons, if using the Stripe platform.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash in the Site Kit Analytics page if navigating from the Newspack Analytics wizard.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Site Design settings from being saved from the setup wizard if choosing a child theme.
- Added support for Stripe’s payment request button to the Donate block when using Stripe as the Reader Revenue platform.
- Added support for HTML text elements (such as bold or italic) in image captions within newsletters.
- Some minor improvements to the newsletter editor UI.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when unpublishing, then republishing, a newsletter that’s already been sent via Mailchimp.
- Added the ability to insert inline prompts by specific block count, instead of a percentage of content.
- Several bugfixes and performance improvements:
- A bug when trying to set opacity of overlay prompts to 0%
- A bug when calculating where inline prompts should appear around Group blocks containing a lot of content
- A bug that would sometimes cause non-page custom post types to appear in the “Donation landing page” dropdown in the settings page
- A bug that would cause “Uncategorized” to get assigned to prompts if they were assigned a category that was later deleted
- A bug that would cause logged-in WooCommerce customers to be segmented as donors even if they hadn’t made any donations
- Experimental header bidding: Added the ability to create multiple Google Ad Manager orders targeting various combinations of bidders
- Improved front-end performance by limiting the amount of JS and CSS assets loaded by the plugin
- Fixed a bug that would cause Curated Lists sorted by event date to show some events on the same day in the wrong order
- Fixed a bug that would cause some front-end styles to not be applied correctly on sites using Pico
- Fixed a bug that caused image credits to not appear with certain featured image layouts
- Other minor bugfixes related to custom color options and blocks-based widgets