- Expanded the customizability of donation settings. You can now configure each donation tier (single, monthly, or annual) separately in both the Reader Revenue wizard and when manually configuring a Donate block.
- Fixed a bug that caused suggested donation amounts above $1,000 to be rendered incorrectly or not at all on the front-end.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when saving Donation settings in the Reader Revenue wizard.
- Added default ad units to several homepage block patterns.
- Added the ability to manage subscriber lists in Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, and ActiveCampaign ESPs.
- Added a new “Newsletters Subscription Block”, a first-party, ESP-agnostic signup block that can serve as a replacement for third-party newsletter signup blocks.
- Improved prompt styles when rendered on smaller viewports.
- Added a new option to hide the white border for overlay prompts.
- Performance tweaks and improvements.
- Added responsive styling for Broadstreet zones, to ensure that they always render within the bounds of the current viewport.
- Added two new options to allow sponsors to display both categories and sponsor flags, or bylines and sponsor attributions, on sponsored posts.
- Added override settings on sponsored posts that allow all sponsor display options to be configured for individual posts.