- Fixes a webhook configuration edge case and updates the UI text to reflect the fact that a webhook might be connected to the site, but is used for a different integration.
- Bugfix: If the Reader Revenue platform is not set to Newspack (WooCommerce), but the WC suite is active, do not allow users to purchase donation products.
- Bugfix: Do not display false errors for subscriptions managed directly by Stripe and synced back to Woocommerce
- Fixes an issue where WP Users were having their avatars overridden if their ID was the same as a Guest Author’s
- Fixes a bug in the Homepage block in which query by authors would not work without CoAuthors Plus plugin
- Added Mastodon icon to the social links menu
- Fixes a small layout issue for the “below header” ad placement
- Fixes a couple issues that arise when a regular user and a CoAuthors Plus guest user share the same ID
- Constant Contact: Added the ability to send Newsletters to Segments