Happy Palindrome Day from the Newspack team!
- Jetpack Instant Search is now available for sites using AMP. Some configuration is required; please contact your TAM for more details.
- Fixed several bugs affecting the setup flow.
- Fixed a bug that caused some carousel images to display at the wrong dimensions.
- Post Inserter: Added the ability to set a layout/size for featured images.
- Added support for custom block padding.
- Updated the design of the layout selection UI when creating a new newsletter.
- Fixed some minor bugs in the newsletter editor UI.
- Removed support for image filters (a new feature of WordPress 5.9) from the newsletter editor, as these are not supported in MJML.
- Added a new option to Settings that allows site admins to define which Mailchimp merge tags indicate a subscriber has donated.
- Fixed a bug that caused URL query params to be stripped if the URL contained both a query string (
?) and a hash fragment (
- Improved the performance of the segmentation reach preview when editing segment parameters in the Campaigns wizard.
- Added OpenX, PubMattic, and Sovrn (in addition to Media.net) as header bidding options.
- Added a targeting key for
templatethat describes the page template being viewed.
- Fixed a bug that caused inactive ad units to appear in the Ads wizard’s list of ad units.
- Super Cool Ad Inserter ads will now appear in full-width containers on posts using the One Column and One Column Wide templates.
- Fixed spacing issues with the Group block when rendered with full-width alignment.
- Fixed a style issue with the button rendered as part of the Jetpack Mailchimp signup block.
- Fixed an issue that caused the site logo to appear distorted when rendered inside a sticky header.
- Fixed an issue that caused some button links to appear incorrectly on events pages rendered by The Events Calendar.
- Accessibility: Fixed contrast issues with the default primary color.
- Accessibility: Increased the tap target size around footer links in mobile viewports.