- Added support for Twitter Pixel
- Fixed Stripe webhook integration for an existing ESP contact
- Fixed an integration issue with WooCommerce Subscriptions and accounts created through reader activation
- Fixed an issue with the honeypot field strategy so it never picks up the browser’s autocomplete by accident
- Fixed an integration issue with WooCommerce and Stripe so it no longer disrupts meta boxes with fatal errors while editing a comment
- Non-reader accounts no longer can delete their accounts through the “My Account” page
- Refactored the Reader Revenue -> Stripe settings wizard page, fixing a number of issues related to the wizard form experience
- Donate: fixed an issue with the configured manual setting. Some global settings were being enforced over block settings.
- Improved performance by only loading WooCommerce assets on the appropriate pages
- ActiveCampaign: refactored the “fields” integration to use API v3
- Changed how custom dimensions are supplied to Google Analytics. It should no longer rely on SiteKit and be sent directly by Newspack through its own custom dimensions logic.
- Single prompts and custom placements blocks now supports custom additional CSS classes
Super Cool Ad Inserter
- Fixed a bug introduced by WordPress 6.1 which made the “Prevent automatic addition of ads to this post.” post option unable to be saved.