- Improved behavior of floated groups.
- Fixed display issues with iframe blocks nested inside group blocks.
- Fixed captions on full-width blocks to not get cut off.
- Added support for WP 5.9’s new theme global styles.
- Donate block: added integration with WooCommerce on successful donation through Stripe.
- Donate block: fixed typo on Stripe configuration wizard.
- Added three new block patterns for newsletter signup forms.
- Added support for ActiveCampaign email service provider.
- Added block support for Site Logo, Site Tagline, and Site Title.
- Fixed a bug that caused the layout selection to sometimes not be stored.
- UI improvement and simplification of the block visibility attribute.
- Added a width threshold for viewport size map grouping. Allows for tablet-sized ads to be displayed in the same slot as desktop-sized ads
- Added bounds restriction for ads within post content or sidebar. Ad sizes larger than these areas’ width will not be part of the slot size map.
- Fixed “Ad Refresh Control” default configuration to never attempt refresh on AdSense ads, as it is not supported.